Published on 30 August 2016 the software install can be downloaded here.
- Brusa NLGxx charger, enable integration with Brusa charging equipment.
- Bypass Tester tool, included for use when commissioning installation.
- Cellmon Led tool, included for troubleshooting to identify cellmon in network chain.
- Lifetime counters and timestamp when switching to limited power LIMP for charging / discharging.
- Software Installer improved to have minimal dialog steps and include Batrium Logo.
- Split Control Overview to VoltView and TempView.
- Sound added to activities on start, stop and error.
- Simplify technician screen for Shunt Metric Soc% / cycle changes
- Solax inverter transmission is slowed for hybrid inverter to allow operation.
- Shunt capacity is calculated correctly for reverse orientation
- Shunt SoC% capacity accumulator handle repeated fast restarts.
- Ensure if multiple systems on network only update with connected system.